Frequently Asked Questions
ANIMALS IN THE CIRCUS
We do not have any animals in our circus, just critically acclaimed human performers procured from some of the biggest stages around the world.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
• Please bring a printed copy of your ticket or have the digital copy of your ticket with unique barcode available on your smartphone for scanning. *Pro Tip! Tickets often sell out and are $5 cheaper per ticket when purchased online. To avoid disappointment with Sold Out shows, please buy your tickets in advance.
• Come early and enjoy our pre-show party! The General Admission sections is on a first-come first-placed basis. To properly accommodate all of our VIP and Premium families we pre-plan a seating map so you can all sit together regardless of when you arrive.
• Guests will receive a hand stamp for your seating section once you are checked in.
• Babes in arms are admitted free with each paying adult. (24mons or younger per paying adult seated on lap.)
• No strollers are allowed in the tent but they can be parked outside.
• All seating at the Venardos Circus is ADA accessible
ENJOYING THE SHOW
• Take photos and interact with the cast during our one-hour pre-show party! The taking of photos and video during the show is not only permitted but positively encouraged! (Share and tag us @VenardosCircus).
• Please, no outside food or drinks can be brought into the tent.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the tent.
• While we love our furry friends, pets cannot be accommodated, however, Licensed Service Animals are welcome.
REFUNDS & CONCESSIONS
• All sales are final. No refunds. If you can not attend please consider donating your tickets to a friend or neighbor who needs the brightness of the circus!
• Switching your dates. We can accommodate date switching if we have 48hours notice before your show date to allow us time to re-sell the seats to the show you originally purchased. Please email us at or message us on Facebook to get started. You will need to purchase the new dates and times that you need so we can then cancel your prior order. We can not assist with tickets that are purchased from third-party vendors.
• There are no peanuts, our popcorn is dairy and gluten-free. Pink Lemonade is made fresh from scratch, 100% natural with no artificial colors, made fresh daily.
• Our concessions are meat and dairy-free and handmade daily. Our pretzel cheese is handmade and consists primarily of cashews.
• Usually free and onsite but can vary by location. Check the event details on your ticket or our Facebook event.
FREE KIDS TICKETS
In some markets, we distribute Free Kids Tickets to participating business networks. These are limited to children 12 years or younger, 1 per paying adult ticket purchased from our website (not third party re-sellers). Free Kids Tickets do expire and are only valid for certain showtimes, typically only for our first week of shows. If you get a Free Kids Ticket from a local business or school you must redeem/reserve your seat online and bring the physical Free Kids Ticket with you to the box office. There is a limited number of Free Kids Tickets that each show can accommodate so make sure you redeem online. This offer is based on availability and subject to change at anytime.
3D Tour Of The Tent
Click, Rotate, Drag and explore your way around the tent. Click on the pin's to see videos.