Frequently Asked Questions
ANIMALS IN THE CIRCUS
We do not have any animals in our circus, just critically acclaimed human performers procured from some of the biggest stages around the world.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
• Please bring a printed copy of your ticket or have the digital copy of your ticket with a unique barcode available on your smartphone for scanning.
• Come early and enjoy our pre-show party! The General Admission sections are on a first-come first-placed basis. To properly accommodate all of our VIP and Premium families we pre-plan a seating map so you can all sit together regardless of when you arrive.
• Babes in arms are admitted free with each paying adult. (24mons or younger per paying adult seated on a lap.)
• No strollers are allowed in the tent but they can be parked outside.
• All seating at the Venardos Circus is ADA accessible
We're so excited to be back live with all of you, but health and safety standards require us all to follow certain rules. There will be no exceptions and we appreciate your understanding.
All seats will be in a family grouping of 4 centered in a circle with six feet between each circle in the tent. Each "Box" area contains 4 fixed chairs for a party of 1-4 guests. If you have a larger party, you will need to buy an additional grouping of 4 seats. Children under 2yrs old can sit on laps. The "Box" seating areas of 4-chairs that are closest to the stage, in our "front row" area are our RINGMASTER BOX seating pricing. All of our other 4-chair box zones are our GENERAL ADMISSION BOX seating pricing. All boxes will be seated in a first-come, first-serve order. The pre-show starts one hour before showtime.
Masks covering the nose and mouth will be required at all times.
Fixed restrooms will be available along with options for sanitizing your hands.
Classic circus treats like Popcorn, Cotton Candy, and Lemonade will be available but we encourage you to order online when you buy your tickets. We are unable to accept cash at the event but will have contactless payment options.
All online Merchandise ships from California. We do not have any shirts, pins, hats, or magnets with us at the tent in Redmond Oregon. If you would like to wear your new Venardos Circus shirt to the show, please order at least one week prior to your in-person event.
SAFE & FUN:
To keep the event safe and enjoyable for everyone, we ask that all guests keep their party at least six feet away from others while waiting in line to enter the tent, for restrooms, or when picking up food. Our cast members will be wearing masks when they are not performing and will adhere to strict rules regarding handwashing and limiting contact with guests.
Most importantly: if you are showing any symptoms including a fever, cough, or runny nose, your entire party will not be allowed to enter the tent. We will check temps at the door. We cannot offer refunds.
The main event lasts approximately 90 minutes, with a brief intermission.
ENJOYING THE SHOW
• The taking of photos and videos during the show is not only permitted but positively encouraged! (Share and tag us @VenardosCircus).
• Please, no outside food or drinks can be brought into the tent.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the tent.
• While we love our furry friends, pets cannot be accommodated, however, Licensed Service Animals are welcome.
REFUNDS & CONCESSIONS
• All sales are final. No refunds. If you can not attend please consider donating your tickets to a friend or neighbor who needs the brightness of the circus!
• Switching your dates. We can accommodate date switching if we have 48hours notice before your show date to allow us time to re-sell the seats to the show you originally purchased. Please email us at or message us on Facebook to get started. You will need to purchase the new dates and times that you need so we can then cancel your prior order. We can not assist with tickets that are purchased from third-party vendors.
• There are no peanuts. Our popcorn is dairy and gluten-free. Pink Lemonade is made fresh from scratch, 100% natural with no artificial colors, made fresh daily. Cotton candy is also made fresh daily out of pure sugar-cane based sugar.
• Usually free and onsite but can vary by location. Check the event details on your ticket or our Facebook event.
3D Tour Of The Tent
Click, Rotate, Drag and explore your way around the tent. Click on the pin's to see videos.