Frequently Asked Questions
ANIMALS IN THE CIRCUS
We do not have any animals in our circus, just critically acclaimed human performers procured from the biggest stages around the world.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
• Please bring the digital copy of your ticket with the unique ticket barcode available on your smartphone for scanning.
• Come early and enjoy our pre-show party! The General Admission sections are on a first-come first-placed basis. To properly accommodate all of our VIP and Premium families we pre-plan a seating map so all of our groups can sit together regardless of when everyone arrives.
• One Baby in arms are admitted free with each paying adult. (24mons or younger per paying adult seated on a lap.)
• No strollers are allowed in the tent but they can be parked outside.
• All seating at the Venardos Circus is ADA accessible.
Social Distancing and masking protocols will follow local ordinances if and when they are required. See our website or FB event page for specific updates. As things change daily we will make updates to our Facebook Event listing for each city as details become available or you can email us at .
Restrooms will be available along with options for sanitizing your hands.
Classic circus treats like Popcorn, Cotton Candy, and Lemonade will be available but we encourage you to order online when you buy your tickets. Everything is made fresh daily and this helps us plan properly and avoid waste.
All online Merchandise ships from California within a few days of purchase. Items online are unique and are not allways available with the traveling tour at this time.
The main event lasts approximately 90 minutes, with a brief intermission.
ENJOYING THE SHOW
• The taking of photos and videos during the show is not only permitted but positively encouraged! (Share and tag us @VenardosCircus).
• Please, no outside food or drinks can be brought into the tent.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the tent.
• While we love our furry friends, pets cannot be accommodated, however, Licensed Service Animals are welcome.
REFUNDS & CONCESSIONS
• All sales are final. No refunds. If you can not attend please consider donating your tickets to a friend or neighbor who needs the brightness of the circus!
• Switching your dates. We can accommodate date switching if we have 48hours notice before your show date to allow us time to re-sell the seats to the show you originally purchased. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook to get started. You will need to purchase the new dates and times that you need so we can then cancel your prior order. We can not assist with tickets that are purchased from third-party vendors.
• There are no peanuts for sale. Our popcorn is dairy and gluten-free. Pink Lemonade is made fresh from scratch daily, 100% natural and contains no artificial colors. Cotton candy is also made fresh daily out of pure sugar-cane-based sugar.
• Usually free and onsite but can vary by location. Check the event details on your ticket or our Facebook event.
3D Tour Of The Tent
Click, Rotate, Drag and explore your way around the tent. Click on the pin's to see videos.